Flathead Ford V8 Lake Style Headers, AHC Coated
Universal Fit, Lake Style Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Round Port Flange Style, Steel
Nostalgia-style street rods are hotter than ever, and nothing gives your vintage rod that authentic dry lakes competition look like a set of lakester headers. The exposed flathead Ford V8 lakester header works great on rods without hoods, but we’ve also seen them peeking through carefully trimmed hood sides. The headers have flanges so you can connect them to a muffled under-car exhaust when the end plates are on.
- 3-1/2″ diameter x 22″ long cone
- 1-3/4″ primaries
- Includes flange to connect 2” exhaust pipe
- AHC ceramic coated finish
- Removable end plates allow you to run open headers with ease
- Includes gaskets and mounting hardware
NOTE: Turn-outs NOT included. Headers come with end plates, but the turn outs are sold seperately.