Small Block Chevy 1932 Hi-Boy Headers, Raw Finish
Universal Fit, Roadster Header Tube Type, Natural, Oval Port Flange Style, Steel
Hood-less and fender-less street rods look great with exposed headers! These small-block Chevy headers are designed to provide extra front tire and door clearance while routing the exhaust outside the frame rail and along the side of the car. They work great on 1932 Ford hi-boys and similar fenderless early street rods.
- 1-5/8″ primary, 3-1/2″ collector
- Design allows for maximum tire and door clearance
- Allows a shorter turning radius than other styles of open-wheeled headers
- Works with angle-plug, standard port, and Vortec heads (not D-port LT-1 or ZZ4)
- Extensions and mufflers sold separately