Small Block Chevy Tight Fit Headers, AHC Coated
Chevy Small Block V8, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Oval Port Flange Style
These AHC small-block Chevy tight fit headers are the most universal steel tube headers available. These performance headers fit difficult applications where space is limited. They are a favorite for street rods, as well as many 1950s and 1960s cars and vintage trucks. These ceramic coated headers provide superior performance and durability.
Tight Tuck headers are the solution to many problems associated with engine swaps in modern street rods. Tight Tucks fit in the tightest of engine compartments and clear all stock motor mounts. Most headers are manufactured from durable 16-gauge tubing and comes complete with gaskets, header bolts and collector reducers.
- Most tight fit header applications require the use of Accel shorty spark plugs
- Round port
- Compact design
- Will NOT fit angle plug heads
- Includes reducers, gaskets and bolts
- Armor Hot Coat finisH
- Can be used with most oil filter systems and transmission/starter combinations.
- Will not fit ’55-’57 Chevy cars, Camaros, or other modern vehicles which have a crossmember below the engine’s center two exhaust ports.
- Will not clear a “clam shell” style motor mount (found on 1973-newer Chevy cars & trucks).