Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Universal Fit, Shorty Header Tube Type, Natural, Round Port Flange Style, Steel
Economy Flathead V8 Headers fit 1937-41 cars with Vega steering and 1942-48 cars with stock steering. These headers are painted black, and include gaskets and bolts.
- These probably won’t fit Model T or A due to narrow frame width, particularly on passenger side.
- These headers also may not work with stock steering on 1932-1934 cars, but are okay with the Vega cross-steer setup.
- They work well in 1935-1941 Fords using our #91632003 mount bracket and Vega box.
- 1942-1948 cars will probably require shimming of motor mounts to clear steering linkage.
- Most 1949-1951 applications will have fitting problems due to interference with steering box and/or linkage.
- On pickups the steering box can normally be clearenced slightly so that the headers can be used.