Starter | 1932-53 Ford Flathead | Long Throw
Use on most aluminum flywheels, French blocks. Use when flywheel is more than 1
Your original flathead starter is tired from years of service. This Powermaster XS starter is just the ticket for faster starting and increased clearance for French-made flathead blocks. It cranks out 200 ft. lbs. of torque and is designed for use with French-made flathead blocks or aftermarket flywheels.
- Small, compact size provides additional clearance
- Bolts to original mounting points (bolts NOT included)
- Delivers 200 ft/lbs of force
- 4.4:1 Gear Reduction Ratio
- Cranking Power For up to 18:1 Compression
For French Block/Aluminum Flywheels
- Fits a French made block or a USA made block with a Speedway 910-15625 aluminum flywheel only. (This starter is set in 1/4″ farther than a normal starter, such as Powermaster 910-67470)
- DOES NOT fit a USA made Flathead or a USA made Flathead with a stock flywheel.
- Drive Depth: 1.711″ (from the mounting flange to the tip of the drive fully extended)
- Weight: 8 lbs.